With Fjeld Consulting’s Soft Landings Service, you can take over buildings without encountering roadblocks. Begin the process with a clear and consolidated asset register, including statutory compliance requirements and recommended scope of work, so everyone knows where they’re at.
Our enhanced mobilisation service closes the gaps on traditional mobilisation, covering asset tracking and equipment maintenance for the entire property.
Fjeld Consulting Soft Landings equips management teams with an array of tools, such as:
- Standardized Service Agreements
- Digital asset registers
- Supplier maintenance asset real-time tracking (SMARTT)
- Planned preventative maintenance contracts with competitive rates purchased with our bulk buying power
- Enhances service level agreements and KPIs to monitor and manage vendor performance
- Property portal and business intelligence reporting
- Digital contract database
Additionally, Fjeld Consulting will help manage the enhanced mobilisation for the initial 12 months following handover, acting as a natural point of contact for service providers and management personnel. As a result, the process stays on track and runs smoothly.