CENTRALISED PROCUREMENT FEATURES
Procurement lots are groups of equipment consisting of certain building systems. Our standardised Procurement Lots are as follows:
|Procurement Lot||Typical Assets|
|Access Control||Gates, turnstiles, revolving doors, vehicle gates, room locks, push-to-exit buttons.|
|BMS||BMS, sensors, controls|
|Electrical systems maintenance||Electrical controls, lighting controls, PAT testing, 5-year fixed wire testing, lightning protection.|
|Energy generation||CHP, generators, solar panels, biomass.|
|Fire and life safety||Risers, sprinklers, fire curtains, extinguishers, AOV, fire panels, alarms, detectors.|
|High-level access||BMW, cradle, ladders, abseil points, guardrails, mansafe, eyebolts.|
|Lift maintenance||Lifts, platform lifts, bike lifts, bin lifts.|
|Mechanical systems maintenance||Boilers, HVAC, expansion valves, radiators, water pipes, ventilation, pumps, cooling, refrigeration, sump pumps, macerators.|
|Security systems maintenance||Door and intruder alarms, security system, cameras, DVR, intercoms, intercom systems.|
|Water hygiene||Tanks, calorifiers.|
This approach standardises spending across your portfolio while minimising the vendor base and reducing subcontracting.
Fjeld clients achieve 25-30% expense savings in the areas we cover and benefit from standardised processes and centralised reporting for free.
An accurate asset register lays the foundation for all maintenance and statutory compliance, as well as keeping your property equipment optimally operational.
How it works
- Our Asset Register creation process identifies and tags major building system assets
- The project includes a thorough visual inspection or survey of each property
- Data collected is provided in the format of the “Fjeld Asset Register App”
- The data is compiled from verified asset data and references an Asset Tag (barcode) attached to each asset, group or asset or system
The Supplier Maintenance Asset Real-Time Tracking (SMARTT) app is our branded supplier CAFM system. It makes asset tracking painless.
How it works
- Asks third-party contractors to log their visits so we can link data to specific assets for seamless tracking and reporting
- Your team accesses this data reporting at its convenience and gains valuable insights.
Project plans take approximately 24 weeks to complete.