Fjeld Consulting was tasked to collect, track and monitor a portfolio of contracts and evaluate contract performance KPIs alongside contract effectiveness. It required cloud database and a linked reporting system that are user friendly and bespoke for the purpose. Additionally, the portfolio used two different maintenance work order tracking systems and did not have a consolidated Computer Aided Facilities Maintenance (CAFM) program but wanted to make informed decisions.
- Collect, scan, catalogue all contracts (retaining budget, pertinent dates, and other key info)
- Create contract shorts per agreement (1-page cheat sheet used by property managers)
- Gather and standardise all property asset registers
- Load all information into a bespoke cloud database with real time access to the manager
- Request standardised excel reporting monthly from all key service providers: security, internet, mechanical, lifts, concierge services, parcel tracking, debt recovery, fire security systems, parking and laundry rooms
- Load all data into cloud database and create useful reports with drilldown capability and real time access to managers
- Create automatic alerts for key renewal / notice dates for contracts
Fjeld Consulting then combined and interlinked budgetary data with vendor reporting to gain the business intelligence normally created via a CAFM system.
Fjeld Consulting delivered a bespoke report suite / Business Intelligence interface.
Wi-Fi reports that show what amenity spaces are being used and by how many, allowing owners to only build highly utilised spaces and avoid underused ones in their next development. One of the reports highlighted that a property was being underpaid on a revenue share and allowed us to collect £12k of short paid income. Another report highlighted a vendor was missing its service KPI of call-out response time and therefore prompted improvement. In the near future we will be able to create a full resident profile combining service tickets, response times, concierge orders, parcel delivery data to signal a renewal offer with a higher rate of success. In fact, through analysis we should know where no renewal concession is required.
Fjeld Consulting operates on a 3-year contract costing £1.00 per unit per month retainer and a 30% shared savings basis on all recognised savings or new income. No win, no fee.